- I am a wife, mother, sister, granddaughter, aunt, and daughter.
- I am surrounded by amazing family and friends
- I wed my husband in 2007 in Harbour Island, Bahamas.
- We began our family in 2010. We had our first baby girl on Christmas. It snowed just after she was born and we had a white Christmas, which rarely happens.
- We completed our family of four with a second daughter in June 2015
- I like pictures to evoke emotion. Tell a story.
- Being a mother is more than I ever could have imagined. We have a lot of fun. So much, I try to capture just a few of those moments through my lens. They are every ounce of reason this journey has begun.
- I’m thankful and try to be even when life isn’t always fair
** Photo credit: Keith Cephus Photography**